Location: San Francisco & New York
Zeal is about giving contract administrators the ability to define how they want agreements negotiated and having a contract workflow tool to enable sales and other teams to manage custom routine agreements directly, independent from Legal. This allows for a vastly faster sales process and eliminates the burden on Legal.
Based in San Francisco and New York, Zeal is on a mission to create a culture-driven workplace that values skill, talent and passion. As we continue to grow, we need a Software Engineer to work across the team to identify business problems and design, build, and verify solutions. This is a chance to bring traditional contracting into the digital age, and create a product that users that can’t live without it.
- A full stack engineer with a track record of shipping product
- At least 5+ years industry experience working as a software engineer
- Experience on a high quality engineering team
- Desire to work cross-functionally coming up with product solutions (experience in legal space not required)
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communicator. Excels in written, phone, and in-person communications.
- Enjoys presenting.
- Analytical thinker. Uses data and insights to drive plans and actions.
- High emotional IQ. Team player. Humble. Positive.
- Work heavily in AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, and testers to build great solutions to complex digital contracting problems.
- Work on projects spanning our entire stack, including our Java services, databases, caches, and external API.
- Participate in a collaborative software development process. Lend and receive feedback on RFCs and pull requests.
- Build and extend Zeal’s culture of growth and self-improvement. We expand our skills with lightning talks, lunch and learns, book clubs, and the occasional fun programming exercise.