Customer Success Manager will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback, and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies, as well as feed into the product road map. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers, and more. If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then this is the place for you.
San Francisco & New York
Zeal is about giving contract administrators the ability to define how they want agreements negotiated and having a contract workflow tool enable sales and other teams to manage custom routine agreements directly, independent from Legal. This allows for a vastly faster sales process and eliminates the burden on Legal.
Based in San Francisco and New York, Zeal is on a mission to create a culture-driven workplace that values skill, talent and passion. As we grow and build relationships with clients, we need a Customer Success Manager to ensure we are providing exceptional service.
- Several years of customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or consulting environment. Preferred experience within the compliance industry, but not required.
- Commercially savvy. Always thinking about how to retain/grow accounts and negotiate win-win outcomes.
- Strong technical acumen. Embraces technology and platforms. Able to understand and articulate Zeal-related technical concepts & solutions at a high-level as well as at a tactical/functional level.
- Customer success oriented. Passionate about the discipline of customer success.
- Takes personal pride in and responsibility for the success and satisfaction of their customers. Takes a proactive approach to their book of business.
- Excellent communicator. Excels in written, phone, and in-person communications.
- Enjoys presenting.
- Analytical thinker. Uses data and insights to drive plans and actions.
- Excellent EQ. Team player. Humble. Positive.
- Own the Zeal customer relationship, working in tight collaboration with colleagues across the organization.
- Be a subject matter expert on compliance– sharing relevant insights and best practices in the legal tech industry.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with senior-level contacts (CCO, VP, Director, and Manager) as well as key users of Zeal.
- Think strategically about their book of business as a whole– designing account plans and then executing on those plans to increase platform adoption, helping drive retention/expansion, and fostering excellent customer satisfaction metrics.
- Leverage internal tools to manage, track, and report on key customer information (e.g. health, contacts, initiatives, etc.).
- Bring a positive, collaborative, team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and passionate about customer success