We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The content specialist will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines. We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, such as blog articles, newsletters, product descriptions and videos, customer testimonials, webinar invites, and social media posts.
Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
To be a successful content creator, you should focus on appealing to consumers’ interests by creating engaging material. Ultimately, an exceptional content creator will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our company’s outputs. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
- Establish a content style guide for consistency in company communications
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
- Write, review, edit, and update content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview customers and incorporate their views into our content
- Utilize existing content (like recorded webinars) to repurpose for other platforms
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares) and provide reports
- Assist the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- Use social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
- Suggest new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, or a similar field
- Experience creating strong, engaging content
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing in English
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong listening and communication skills
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Experience promoting software products and services a plus
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy